[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:26:27 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I am still waiting for some ok to install it on toolserver, the source is
open, you can run it as well. I dont plan on going for other wikis until i
get one down perfect.
In terms of license, i am just using a template for that, I have not
thought about gfdl much but I dont want to change the license, just make
the data available,
feel free to update the templates as needed, thanks,
mike

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Strainu <strainu10 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/6/10 Mike  Dupont <jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com>:
> > Hi,
> > I have launched speedydeletion.wika.com , it is updated every 30 minutes
> > with the proposed deletions and speedy deletion articles (not notable and
> > hoaxes, not others).
>
> Hey Mike,
>
> Great idea, do you plan to extend it to other wikis?
>
> Also, I see that you only make the content available as CCBYSA, which
> might be a problem if someone decided to use the deleted content back
> into Wikipedia (well, not so much a problem as a complication for
> reusers). Perhaps you could consider releasing the content also unde
> GFDL where it applies?
>
> Strainu

James Michael DuPont
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org