[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:10:22 UTC 2012

To answer your question, any article nominated for deletion is also
archived.

Well my personal motivation was that some of my articles were deleted
because of notability and i see many articles in kosovo deleted, so I want
to preserve them.

Anyway, It does not cost much and I am learning. I hope that it will have
some impact, lets see.
mike

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Chris Lee <theornamentalist at gmail.com>wrote:

> There was a site (I think it was deletionpedia or something) which
> collected non-speedied articles which were deleted. I found that
> interesting; a collection of fringe notable articles and topics. I think
> that stopped collecting years ago; is that something you would be
> interested in adding to your wiki?

James Michael DuPont
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org
Mozilla Rep https://reps.mozilla.org/u/h4ck3rm1k3