[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Sun Jun 10 18:24:02 UTC 2012

Not quite - Mike says that " it is updated...with the proposed deletions
and speedy deletion articles (not notable and hoaxes, *not others*)."

Non-notable articles are arguably important to keep - they serve as a basis
for recreating the articles in future, and for easy review by non-admins.
Hoaxes are also important to keep publicy viewable - so that we can stop
similar ones happening again, surely?

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992