[Wikimedia-l] WMF Board meetings

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:57:35 UTC 2012

All,

This is notice to the community that the WMF Board has two meetings
planned in the near future:
* June 6, online meeting to discuss the WMF annual plan
* July 11 (before Wikimania), our regularly scheduled in-person meeting

Agendas will be posted at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Board_meetings

The June agenda is short, as there's only one major item to discuss;
the July agenda is still being finalized. Much of the Wikimania
meeting is often taken up with organizing business for the upcoming
year, including Board officer elections (chair, vice-chair, secretary
and treasurer), planning meeting dates and so on. We will also likely
discuss progress on the FDC and associated work, as well as an update
on the affiliations committee. Also at the July meeting we will also
welcome Patricio and Alice to the Board, and Arne and I will step
down.

Comments or questions? Please let me/us know.

best,
Phoebe (WMF Board Secretary 2011-12)

<at> gmail.com *