[Wikimedia-l] conversations between WMF and non-English projects

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:00:51 UTC 2012

Oh my dear beloved Steven, It VERY much is.

The editors who wrote the biggest number of articles is Portuguese (Nuno
Tavares), the one who run pretty much all the bots in pt wiki and is also
Adm and crat is also portuguese (Alchimista aka André Barbosa), the one who
created and put foward the policy of a unified Wikipedia portuguese (the AO
version) is also Portuguese (Manuel de Sousa).

The fact is that Brasil is in the strategic planning, and Portugal isn't.
So WMF tend to forgot us.
_____
*Béria Lima*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*