[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] 2012-13 Annual Plan of the Wikimedia Foundation

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 04:11:12 UTC 2012

Actually, on looking a bit more closely, it appears that the Engineering
core positions include those that are intended to support non-core
activities.  That doesn't really add up; they should also be non-core.

I also note that a lot of the activities in the strategic plan are
considered non-core.  That seems to put the strategic plan at significant
risk.

Risker/Anne