[Wikimedia-l] Engineering community contacts for the next few weeks

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 27 04:57:59 UTC 2012

(Sorry for spamming and cross-posting; figured that some people would
find this helpful to pass along.)

Starting sometime Friday (today), I am vacationing and will be offline
till August 16th.  In my absence, here's whom to contact about:

* Developer Access queue[1] for Git, Gerrit, and Wikimedia Labs: Varnent
and JeremyB
* Gerrit project ownership requests[2]: Chad Horohoe and Antoine Musso
* SVN commit access queue[3]: Tim Starling
* review queue of extensions to deploy[4]: would love for volunteers to
check in on this and nudge progress along
* checking Bugzilla for new patches, to encourage developers to use Git
instead: please feel free to help with this!
* 20% time by WMF engineers[0]: Rob Lanphier
* Engineering Community Team stuff in general[5]: Rob Lanphier

If in doubt, ask via Wikimedia engineering/tech IRC channels or mailing
lists[6] and you will be helped!  Thanks to everyone who's volunteered
to help out.

@MediaWikiMeet will be silent. :-)

[0] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_engineering_20%25_policy
[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_access