[Wikimedia-l] photography restrictions at the Olympics

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:39:33 UTC 2012

I assume that a photographer with an accreditation may take photos also for
commercial use.

I suppose that the IOC connects the right to take this kind of photos with
the accreditation and to pay a contingent grant as soon this accreditation
is assigned.

The use of limited photo equipments for the no accredited persons assures
that the photos will be low qualitative.

In my opinion the position of IOC is correct. If someone would take
professional photos, he may request an accreditation.