[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:37:44 UTC 2012

Well I am listening, am open to criticism and willing to put work into
helping,

but as l long as I can continue legally and morally I will.

But I will have to spend more time to review the known copyright violations
and I am going to make some program to watch and flag articles that are
known problems.
The for me, getting deleted articles on my favorite topics make this
worthwhile.

The main issue is not notable, and as long as wikipedia as the policy of
deleting basically everyone from parts of the world, I will have a basis to
continue.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont