[Wikimedia-l] speedydeletion.wika.com lauched

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Jul 22 00:51:00 UTC 2012

While I think you have a good idea (similar to one that I myself did
several years ago, and eventually abandoned for the very problems
you're dealing with now), I don't think putting these pages directly
into Wikia is going to work.  If you decide to store the articles
somewhere more private, at least until they are manually reviewed, let
me know.  By "more private" I mean, at a minimum, not listed in search
engines.

Have you looked into hosting the articles at Internet Archive?  This
seems like a better place than Wikia, at least before the articles are
manually reviewed.