[Wikimedia-l] Board resolution on personal image hiding feature

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:29:19 UTC 2012

The board resolution announcement presently shows that it passed 9-1, with
Jimbo's the only voice dissenting:

http://www.webcitation.org/69AyEvzIS

On his talk page, however, Jimbo claims that this misrepresents him, and
that he voted to scrap the image filter like everyone else:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Jimbo_Wales&oldid=502410086#Image_filter_resolution

It was an in-person meeting. How can there be any doubt about how someone
voted? At any rate, a few weeks ago on Twitter, Jimbo still told Larry
Sanger that he strongly supported the filter, and would write it himself
and switch it on tomorrow if he could:

https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/207750504405667842
https://twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/207838261689851904