[Wikimedia-l] Apparently, Wikipedia is ugly

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:12:02 UTC 2012

Hoi,
Yesterday I wanted to make a point to a friend. I tried to do it by having
the facts that are sourced in the Wikipedia article read by the person who
did not have the information available. Reading the article did not really
happen because of the problems with the lay-out as presented on the screen
of a laptop.

Wikipedia is the encyclopaedia everyone can edit. Not everybody does read.
It is like the issues with Wikibooks and Wikisource, we care about editing
and the reading is largely a by product.
Thanks,
      Gerard