[Wikimedia-l] Why is not free?

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:43:58 UTC 2012

If wmf has trademarks secured, now is the time to release the copyrights
and high res. versions.

Idealistic maybe. But when we talk to the public, we talk about ideals. Its
odd that community members cant put logos of community-run projects into
slides. Its unfortunate that wikipedia doesnt meet the debian definition of
'free'. Etc.