[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcing the Fellowship News

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Jul 7 13:15:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

while it is great that you do this responsibly, I am indeed also wondering
how we can make this a worth while read. Because while it is a nice
program, there are many other people around Wiki World doing similarly cool
things (no offence) - as are "real" staff members. By splitting this off in
a seperate news section (as we have been splitting off a lot) I'm afraid
you might be putting the news actually on a bigger distance than you would
otherwise.

Lodewijk