[Wikimedia-l] crazy deletionists!

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:41:47 UTC 2012

Wikipedia-l is not the most active of lists, to put it mildly. Those
interested in discussing the potential advantages and drawbacks of a
Wikipedia without press sources and coming up with some ideas for a
feasible compromise are advised that there is a related thread on
Wikipediocracy, at http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=600