[Wikimedia-l] OFFICE actions and WMF image tagging

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Jul 3 19:13:03 UTC 2012

I should say that I was involved in some discussion as an
admin/functionary, in the block of this user on en-wp, before the office
action happened. I've seen some of the evidence independently of the
office, and based on evidence I've seen as a volunteer, I support the
global lock. Beta M was not a user I was comfortable with having on en-wp,
or indeed on any project. I can't go into details any more than the office
can, but I hope that, as a volunteer (and sort of a trusted one), you can
trust me.

I can, I think, say that there was a very, very good reason that this user
was blocked. Very, very good.

Richard
(User: Chase me ladies, I'm the Cavalry) as a volunteer