[Wikimedia-l] OFFICE actions and WMF image tagging

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:09:39 UTC 2012

Phillipe, a global ban, even by the policy proposed, requires more than 2
communities agreeing that the ban is necessary, as far as I know, even if
we count the office staff as one "community" that is only one.

At least the guy know why he was blocked? And what is the guarantee we have
that tomorrow you (you here as "staff") won't block me or anyone else using
"office action" as reason?
_____
*Béria Lima*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*