[Foundation-l] WMF Board of Trustees meeting agenda

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:22:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The WMF Board of Trustees is planning our winter meeting for next
weekend. The draft agenda is posted here for comment:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Board_Meetings/February_3-4,_2012

This is a very full agenda, focusing on three main topics: the WMF
annual planning process for 2012/2013, fundraising and funds
dissemination models, and the movement roles process.

-- Phoebe
(Board of Trustees Secretary, 2011-2012)

<at> gmail.com *