[Foundation-l] ACTA signed but not ratified Re: ACTA analysis?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Jan 27 09:26:37 UTC 2012

Apparently the ambassador of the Netherlands did not get permission in time
to sign the agreement. It seems nobody really knows yet why that was, but
it is expected that the signature will follow. Also the signature of Spain,
Slovenia and Cyprus seems to be missing yet. Source:
http://webwereld.nl/nieuws/109330/nederland-mist-ondertekening-acta-verdrag---update.html