[Foundation-l] Adding a comment section under every Wikipedia article

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 24 23:26:23 UTC 2012

Sure; if the objective is to have comments by "people who are interested in
the subject, can identify the relevant venue, can identify how to edit the
relevant venue, are aware that they *can* edit, can handle wikimarkup and
can deal with the fact that a lot of editors see "wide-ranging discussions
on a subject" as utterly irrelevant and subject to removal unless they
directly suggest alterations to the article content" instead of, well,