[Foundation-l] Politico: "Wikimedia foundation hires lobbyists on sopa, pipa"

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:33:32 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM, cyrano <cyrano.fawkes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike, I don't know how's the political landscape is in the USA, but you
> would say that there is few significative corruption and collusion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_by_country#Rankings

The U.S. is below most of Europe, and Qatar, but we beat France! (The
rankings at the link is the Corruption Perception Index by Transparency
International; as suggested by its name, its based on the perception of
corruption as drawn from surveys rather than any empirical measurement.)