[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] proposed tech conference anti-harassment policy

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:52:01 UTC 2012

Actually, what is WMF technical events specifically? It would be helpful to
mention what those are.

Would this bleed over to Wikimania? That is the largest conference WMF
organizes. It is a bit unclear about the scope. It states that it applies
to "Foundation-organized activities" and then "Wikimedia Foundation
technical events". I assume Foundation-organized activities have a much
larger scope than technical events like Hackathons.

Regards
Theo