[Foundation-l] Stewards keeping editing rights on en.wiki for "emergency edits"... yeah...

Tanvir Rahman wikitanvir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:04:10 UTC 2012

Few stewards were not aware of it I think. Because as they were not
technically able and they failed to realized the difference (as there were
no warning notice). Few edits were in user spaces (common.js and
common.css) which I think should not be counted, as it was intended to
avoid the banner. But later we informed the stewards by mailing to our
list. I think everything went fine after that.

Regards,
Tanvir Rahman
Wikitanvir on Wikimedia