[Foundation-l] Blackout notice errors (English Wikipedia)

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:03:33 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 06:35, David Levy <lifeisunfair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone please correct the following errors in the English
> Wikipedia's blackout notice?

Just a foreigner sidenote: we got the notice about SOPA and PIPA which
does not start by defining, or even linking to what "SOPA" and "PIPA"
is, what they are shorthand for, and background if anoone wants. It
could be (should be) links on the same site, wikipedia style, as we
always do. We raise awareness, so what about those who were not aware
their existence at all?

I barely know "PIPA" for example, but obviously I'm "experienced
enough" to look it up in search engines, but not everyone can.

Peter