[Foundation-l] CfP - Wikipedia Academy 2012: Research and Free Knowledge.

Arjuna Rao Chavala arjunaraoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:39:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Nicole Ebber
<nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de> wrote:
> (Apologies for cross-postings)
>
> CALL FOR PAPERS - Wikipedia Academy 2012: Research and Free Knowledge.
> June 29 - July 1, 2012 | Berlin, Germany
>
> Conference Website: http://wikipedia-academy.de/2012/wiki/Main_Page
> Submit your papers here: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wpac2012

A very welcome initiative.  Finally the research on Wiki Projects and
its impact will be freely available to all.

I would request the foundation to influence  the WikiSym, as one of
the funding agency to make all the conference papers publicly
available.

All the best to the event.

Cheers
Arjuna Rao Chavala