[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:21:59 UTC 2012

2012/1/16 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>

> On 16 January 2012 18:40, emijrp <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If I write that post, I will post it on my blog. Making WMF work is not
> my
> > interest. My interest is to remark the biased behaviour of them and post
> > some suggestions.
>

> Handy hint for the future: this is volunteer land. If you really want
> something to happen with the Wikimedia name attached, an effective
> method is to do quite a bit of it yourself in a manner that uses the
> resources available. An ineffective method is to post about how awful
> other people are for not having already done it for you.

No. Me and you (probably) are in volunteer land. They are in paid land, so
it is their job.

I spend much time working for free for these wiki projects. I don't have
more resources, money or time to spend on more stuff.

But I know what I have to do the next time I see a dangerous cultural
situation that need help. I won't give a damn.