[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Jan 7 19:17:45 UTC 2012

> Yes and I'm British. The reality is that museums and libraries close
> all the time for various reasons. There isn't much we can do about it.

Well, just in this case a GLAM/GLAM-like initiative could help enormously,
taking the museum expositions online. The problem is that AFAIR we do not
have a Bosnian Chapter, and I doubt we have anyone residing in Saraevo to
sort out the issues. Though it might be not a bad investment of WMF funds
if someone agrees to take a lead.

Cheers
Yaroslav