[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:53:15 UTC 2012

It is sure that LOC is in the top priorities for Americans, and the BNL for
Serbians, don't you think so? Thanks for showing your patent chauvinism.

Funding disputes can be sorted out in the same fashion SOPA disputes, if
agents work to solve them and show interest.

We can't say we care about all human knowledge when we give priority to
cases depending on our birthplace.