[Foundation-l] A fundraiser for editors

Surya Prakash suryasalem2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:06:33 UTC 2012

@Amir.

Thanks for citing Tamil Wikipedia here. Actually it was a GREAT success in
Tamil Wiki. We got many talented editors & thousands of new registrations.

Actually I am not mentioning the number here but people got to know that
"what Wikipedia actually is! & the community behind the project"

Once again "It's a successful project in Tamil Wikipedia". :)

*$U®¥∩*
http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>
http://about.me/suryaceg