[Foundation-l] Communicating effectively: Wikimedia needs clear language now

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Sun Feb 19 16:22:10 UTC 2012

Dear Tom,

I couldn't agree more. And I remember that I understand Amir's blog
entries quite well, in sharp opposition to some other WMF technical
guys' blog entries...

A copy-editor with an eye for newbies, non techies, non native
speakers of English etc. would be a great idea.

Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter