[Foundation-l] Communicating effectively: Wikimedia needs clear language now

Thierry Coudray thierry.coudray at wikimedia.fr
Sun Feb 19 10:21:40 UTC 2012

> We're a multi-lingual movement, and this makes clear English even more
> important. If something is unclear to a native speaker, it's even more
> difficult for someone who has English as a second or third language.

I confirm.
Its quite difficult for a non fluent english speaker to be involved in the
international wikimedia movement even if I understand that we need a lingua
franca and this lingua franca is english.
But please do not complicate their life for example by using American or
British locutions (or explain it if use).

Thierry
who still not have found a good translation in French for accountability  :)