[Foundation-l] Communicating effectively: Wikimedia needs clear language now

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Feb 18 20:15:16 UTC 2012

2012/2/18 Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com>:
> Seems like a Catch-22 to me: documents about what we do at the Foundation
> are sometimes not plainly understandable, and yet you can't make them
> understandable unless you know what it is you're supposed to be describing.

It doesn't have to be based on external sources like an article, but
it should be readable.

If somebody doesn't understand a publication and doesn't hesitate to
ask for a clarification, that's already progress.

Thank you, Tom, for writing that email!

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬