[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Feb 14 09:20:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ziko,

what was presented at Wikimania, was only supposed to be very rough and a
first phase. The idea was to then continue the process further - somehow
that never really happened. I agree there were and are quite some flaws in
the design (for which I don't necessarily see an immediate solution). When
wordings are the problem, we can probably fix that together - it is more
important that we agree on the actual content - and that seems hard enough
as it is. I'm afraid that a new group at this point would bump into the
same problems as the old one did, and has to go through that whole learning
process all over again.

So yes, lets be critical, and constructive as much as possible.

best,
Lodewijk

No dia 14 de Fevereiro de 2012 00:57, Ziko van Dijk