[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcement: Building a new Legal and Community Advocacy Department & Promotion of Philippe Beaudette

Pronoein pronoein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:51:16 UTC 2012

The name is misleading and confusing as best. This very conversation
proves it. In consequence, the naming is bad.
"On behalf of the community", but do you have even community approval?
I'd like to read the strategical report of your consulting firm about
this move, just to know on what predictions and goals it was motivated.