[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcement: Building a new Legal and Community Advocacy Department & Promotion of Philippe Beaudette

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Feb 10 08:19:32 UTC 2012

Hi Philippe,

it sounds great. Awesome. But still, it doesn't make much sense to me,
sorry.

Saying people can 'edit' is of course bound to cheer people up - but if you
don't understand *what* you're editing, it is also bound to either become a
mess, or either just become what you pick it to become. I can't suggest
changes to team or actions if I am unable to grasp behind the very broadly
stated goals. Right now it is clear who is in the team, but honestly I
don't know you guys well enough to derive from that what you should be
doing.

Lodewijk

No dia 10 de Fevereiro de 2012 08:54, Philippe Beaudette <