[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Announcement: Building a new Legal and Community Advocacy Department & Promotion of Philippe Beaudette

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 10 02:35:17 UTC 2012

Obviously, we have some ideas - several of them are listed in the
announcement page.  However, one of the most exciting bits of this is
that since it's a community advocacy department, we're asking you to
help us define that.  There's a page on meta (also linked from the
announcement page), and an IRC chat tomorrow to kick that off. :)

pb