[Foundation-l] Facebook Group re pornography on Wikipedia

Andreas K. jayen466 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:52:54 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:52 AM, M. Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, and some people don't like the fact that we tell the truth about, say,
> the Taiwan situation (or at least we try our very best to), or the
> Tienanmen Square protests of 1989.

So if members of the public looking for a sound file of tolling bells in
Commons get
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Masturbation_Techniques_-_tolling_of_the_bells_(animated).gif
as
their first search hit in Commons, this somehow strikes a blow for freedom
in the way our coverage of the Tiananmen Square protests does?