[Foundation-l] Feedback tab on the English Wikipedia

Brandon Harris bharris at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 9 02:45:56 UTC 2012

On 2/8/12 6:42 PM, Oliver Keyes wrote:
> Okay, Minata: looks like I was right; if wikis want it after the design
> process is finished, they can just ask for it.

	Let's be clear about our (admittedly informal) policy here:

	If a wiki wants to have it deployed, they will have to ensure that it
has been localized to their language as well as determining any other
configuration elements (for example, WikiLove requires a localized
configuration file).

	-b.

--
Brandon Harris, Senior Designer, Wikimedia Foundation