[Foundation-l] Feedback tab on the English Wikipedia

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 9 02:31:12 UTC 2012

Minata: I imagine the plan is "deploy on enwiki, and if other wikis ask for
it, they can have it too", but I'll find out :).

likely to
result in improvements except in rare cases" - actually, no. We ran several
rounds of hand-coding, and between 35-70 percent (rounding; it depends on
which form you use, and which criteria) of feedback is deemed useful by
editors. This could be praise for the article, suggestions for new things,
or notes of errors with existing content.