[Foundation-l] Congratulations to Wikimedia Kenya!

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Wed Feb 8 22:09:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

With great pleasure I allow me to join the congratulations to the
newest member of our family. I didn't know that it was so far when I
saw Abbas Mahmood in Amsterdam. It'll be great to hear more from
Wikimedia Kenya in future.

Certainly it is a lot of work to get a chapter established. But only
after a couple of years, you'll already have your first notable
anniversary (we had 5 years of WMNL in 2011), look back and cannot
imagine that there was once a time without a chapter.

Kind regards
Ziko van Dijk
Wikimedia Nederland

2012/2/8 phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com>:
> The Wikimedia Foundation Board is very pleased to welcome and approve
> our 39th chapter, Wikimedia Kenya:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Kenya
>
> Congratulations to all for your hard work!
> -- Phoebe Ayers
> WMF Board of Trustees Secretary
>
> --
> * I use this address for lists; send personal messages to phoebe.ayers
> <at> gmail.com *

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter
http://wmnederland.nl/