[Foundation-l] IRC office hours with the WMF legal team, Friday Feb. 10th

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 6 18:59:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that this Friday at 17:00 UTC, our General
Counsel Geoff Brigham and his team will be in #wikimedia-office to talk
about work in the legal department.

If you haven't checked the log from the first legal office hours where he
discussed legal strategy in general, I highly recommend doing so.[1] :) As
usual, time conversion links and other particulars are on Meta.[2]

Thanks, and hopefully we'll talk to you later in the week.

--
Steven Walling,
Wikimedia Foundation

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2011-12-01