[Foundation-l] Strike against the collection of personal data through edit links

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sat Feb 4 16:55:48 UTC 2012

A US law would affect only US providers; however the National Security
Agency is already authorized to monitor all other internet traffic, and
other communications traffic, in the world. They have complex search
algorithms that single out individual messages based on their security
priorities.

Fred

> Correct if I'm wrong (And i'm probably wrong) but that would work for
every
> single site if approved, so why strike only Wikipedia? I would stop use
internet altogether. :P
> _____
> *Béria Lima*
> <http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484
>
> *Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*