[Wikimedia-l] WMF trustee activity levels

ENWP Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 03:15:52 UTC 2012

Nathan,

I agree that other qualitative and quantitative information would be helpful and I hope that Sj or other trustees will comment on the level of trustee engagement.

>From what I've seen in the public records, the attendance of WMF trustees at Board events seems to be fairly good, but that says nothing about whether trustees were asking valuable questions and contributing substantially to conversations with staff and other trustees.

I am wondering if we could have live broadcasts of the non-confidential portions of Board meetings, similar to how the monthly live metrics meetings are broadcast. Would anyone on the board or from staff (Sue? Geoff?) like to comment on that idea?

Thanks,

Pine