[Wikimedia-l] If I could talk to the wiki folks...

Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 14:34:50 UTC 2012

I am not affiliated with Wiki Med. However as an American, "Health" to my ear means scammy quacky bullshit that wants to pretend it is medicine for the $$$.  There are real reasons NY does not let an organization use the title "Medicine" without approval from the medical board. And all those reasons use the title "Health" or "Healing"  instead. I imagine the members of an organization like Wiki Med are more than normally aware of this and would be more than normally distressed to be associated with this. After all, the majority of Wikipedian medical editors seem dedicate a good portion of their time to keeping the scammy quacky bullshit out of the medical articles.

Birgitte SB