[Wikimedia-l] bond funds? (was Re: Annual Audit of the Wikimedia Foundation)

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:28:26 UTC 2012

This mailing list is not a suitable venue for a detailed discussion about
investment strategy. There are a lot of different things you have to take
into account when choosing investments. If the foundation wants to
investigate other investment options they need to get a professional
investment consultant (if they don't have one already) who will go through
their specific needs and appetites and advise on what investments are
suitable for them. We can't do that in a useful way on a mailing list.