[Wikimedia-l] *** DATE CHANGE *** Invitation to WMF December 2012 Metrics and Activities Meeting: Thursday, Jan. 10, 19:00 UTC

Praveena Maharaj pmaharaj at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 27 18:16:10 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The next WMF metrics and activities will take place on Thursday,
January 10, 2013 at 7:00 PM UTC (11 AM PST). Please note that on this
occasion we are holding this meeting on the second Thursday of
January, but we will resume holding the meetings on the first Thursday
of each month thereafter.

The IRC channel is #wikimedia-office* *on irc.freenode.net and the
meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.

The current structure of the meeting is:
* Review of key metrics including the monthly report card, but also
specialized reports and analytics* Review of financials* Welcoming
recent hires* Brief presentations on recent projects, with a focus on
highest priority initiatives* Update and Q&A with the Executive
Director, if available
Please review https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Metrics_and_activities_meetings
for further information about how to participate.

We'll post IRC logs and the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Thank you,

Praveena

--
Praveena Maharaj
Executive Assistant to the VP of Engineering and Product Development