[Wikimedia-l] No access to the Uzbek Wikipedia in Uzbekistan

Anonymous User wikifriend2001 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:54:11 UTC 2012

Dear all,

thank you again for your answers so far. I would have had hoped to have
more voices participating, but everyone who did agreed that it should be
done.

If you want to state your opinion -- whether support or worry -- on setting
HTTPS canonical for the Uzbek Wikipedia, please do so. I am sure it will
support the Foundation in making the right decision.

All the best greetings.