[Wikimedia-l] Request for consultation on proposed guidelines relating to potential conflicts of interest in requesting Wikimedia resources

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:55:05 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Mbingu Safidi <mginbu.safidi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> I see. A text only in English is very welcome to other communities
> know there is a consultation.

Good point.  Is there a short three-word message like "Please translate
this!" that we can put in a template and translate into every language?

We used to use templates like this one:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:TranslationDescML

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266