[Wikimedia-l] deliberately lowered fundraising growth rate (was: Fundraising updates?)

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:19:15 UTC 2012

Hi James,

How do you see the fiduciary responsibilities of the board playing into
fundraising targets? Are you suggesting the Board has a duty to raise as
much money as possible? I'm also curious why you highlight "deliberately
slowing fundraising" despite the 32% increase in revenue goals for the
12-13 fiscal year. That is an aggressive increase, even if less aggressive
proportionally than we've seen in prior years.

Nathan