[Wikimedia-l] Season's greetings from Wikimedia UK

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Dec 20 12:43:07 UTC 2012

Wishing you a very happy Christmas and wonderful 2013, from the staff and
trustees of Wikimedia UK! Our office closes on 21 December 2012 and reopens
again on Wednesday 2 January 2013. In the meantime we'll be doing our best
to keep an eye out for urgent emails. For urgent out of hours media
contacts please call 07803 505 173. Have a great break!
Image credit: Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0
You can view the original at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trafalgar_Square_Christmas_Carols_-_Dec_2006.jpg

--

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*